Michael has been a part of the games industry since 2011. He currently leads Games Evangelism at Sketchfab, the leading platform to market your games and discover 3D/VR content online. He has an extensive knowledge of growth hacking, 2D/3D/VR game development, art, and process. Michael is an expert in industry trends. He's also a teacher and speaker with a respected reputation.
Past experience includes helping lead high profile marketing and community projects for companies such as The White House, Relic, Starbreeze, Gearbox Software, CNN, Telegraph UK, BBC America, McClatchy Interactive, Wired, Current, Nvidia, IGN, Destructoid, and many more...
- Unity3D New York User Group: Organizer/Founder
- Unreal Engine New York User Group: Former Co-Organizer
- UploadVR.com: Collective Mentor
- Sketchfab.com: Lead Games Evangelist
- NYC Media Lab/Viacom: Exploring Future Reality
- IXDA NYC - VIRTUAL PIONEERS: An exploration in designing for the virtual reality frontier
- Made in NYC Media Center: From screens to virtual reality: reimagining interactions
- White House (First Ever) Tech Meetup